Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ZUMBA, ZUMBA, ZUMBA

Week 2 of Zumba....Boy, I thought I was coordinated...LMBO...this instructor is WIRED!!! But I love it, definitely something that I will keep incorporating into my workout plan...

Sooo today, I accomplished my DoubleDose Workout Wednesday!!! I thought I was short on time this morning, but I didn't procrastinate, went to the gym, burned close to 400 calories on the elliptical, did some circuit training on my thighs and abs and then tonight...ZUMBA!!...I took Alyssa(my 10 year old) with me and she was all over the place...but hey she gotta burn, too!

My meal plan today consisted of:
Oatmeal raisin bar & banana....(I got nauseated bcuz my new dog vomitted and spoiled my breakfast)
Chicken marsala, broccoli, & wild rice for lunch
Salad with Turkey and a 1/2 of grapefruit for dinner

I think this day my meals were off track, I didn't incorporate snacks and enough fruit.  Next up for the month of February---(drum roll please)---Mixing my workout with the standing crunches and kettle bell & swimming....I AM ON IT YALL!!!


Pics soon...STAY TUNED, The best is yet to come.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment